Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: 2017-18 season
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017, 10:10 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,441 Posts
UDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond reputeUDBrian has a reputation beyond repute
next year will be very interesting. i really enjoy watching player improvement and there should be plenty of that next year. the freshmen will receive a lot of playing time which will speed their development. i expect all of the freshman and kostas to contribute

But, i think the key to making the ncaa tournament will be the improvement of davis, crosby, williams, mikesell, miller and landers. all of them need to develop a couple of go to offensive moves so they can score when necessary.

Everyone other than landers needs to be stronger

if the above improvements happen and the newcomers are as good as they seem ud can return to the ncaa tounarment

thomas watson said that it is better to aim for perfection and fail than to aim for imperfection and achieve it. archies' goal will be to make the tournament and win games but expectations are based upon the hand you dealt.

I expect archie will do a great job but one year of not making the tourney would be understandable and i hope spoiled fans will realize that other schools like North carolina have years they fail to make the tournament