Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2018, 08:11 AM
Major General

Thanked 2,700 Times in 1,283 Posts
Radar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Lifelong Flyer Fan View Post
Agree on both. Honestly I can't believe the people in charge of the "game day experience" can't get this kind of stuff together. Ryan would have had a standing ovation if they had put the camera on him so people knew he was in attendance. Drives me crazy.
Agree!

I've brought this to the "game day experience" folks several times, and in surveys, etc., etc. My hope is that with "one of our own" now the head coach, this will change. At IU, where there are usually multiple former players in attendance for home games, especially weekend games, they are introduced every single time they attend. Sure it's a blue-blood program, but we have a pretty good history ourselves and to not recognize former players (men and women) is just lazy in my opinion.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Radar For This Totally Excellent Post:
flyerfanatic86 (03-07-2018), Lifelong Flyer Fan (03-07-2018)