Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 12:23 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 8,587 Times in 3,712 Posts
ClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond repute
No luck finding this myself and out of time

But would love to see the statistics since X, Butler, and Temple all left the A-10, or maybe since the creation of the New Big East.

1. RPI trends- year by year per conference

2. How many times has the 4th best A-10 team had an RPI of 132, or more importantly the number of A-10 teams in the top 100 per year.

UD needs to be proactive and jump ship first good chance we get, as I would be willing to bet our peers (defined as dedicated to good basketball program with NCAA division 1 caliber arenas) in the league will not hesitate to leave if asked to move up, which will happen.

The ship may not be sinking like I said in an earlier post, but we have blown both motors leaving us stranded in the middle of the lake and the bilge pump is struggling to keep up as we are taking on water. Worse part is, we are almost out of beer on the boat too!
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to ClaytonFlyerFan For This Totally Excellent Post:
BRob2Perryman3 (03-11-2018), OSU Flyer (03-11-2018)