Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2017, 03:41 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 8,556 Times in 3,701 Posts
ClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by San Diego Flyer View Post
I felt the exact same trepidation in St John Arena .
Originally Posted by Buckleyma View Post
Dallasflyer: Archie could have a beer with Bucky Bockhorn in Bloomington Indiana, as well! We'll, as a fanbase, travel to Bloomington for the game. Although, the last time that I watched a game in their arena, I felt physically threatened by how steep the seating was positioned. It was so steep that i was afraid to stand up and go get a cold beverage. I just sat in my seat clutching the chair handles wondering if there was a seat belt or some type of safety harness for us old folks who aren't as stable on our feet as we used to be.
Posted via Mobile Device
Originally Posted by jack72 View Post
Amen on the steepness issue. Great atmosphere, but that upper deck is roller coaster without a seat belt scary.
Posted via Mobile Device

I have been to both, and neither compared with the Aud in Buffalo New York where I went to watch a few Sabres hockey games. They claimed it was the steepest seats in all of sports. My arm still has hand prints from my wifes death grip on me. Even after multiple adult beverages, I still felt like I was going to fall forward out of me seat watching the game, but was heck of a view looking down on the ice. It is a shame they tore the building down.
Mad Props to ClaytonFlyerFan For This Totally Excellent Post:
San Diego Flyer (07-20-2017)