Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2017, 08:17 AM
General

Thanked 5,460 Times in 2,387 Posts
Gazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Buckleyma View Post
Mr. Toppin goes to high school (Ossing high school) and he graduates? Then he goes to a prep school in Baltimore Maryland for an additional year. After all that, he is still academically ineligible? As Trump would say, "You're FIRED". Both the teachers at his high school and especially his teachers at the prep school should be fired.

There is another possibility. College academics are not appropriate for every student. I raise the possibility that Mr. Toppin may never be academically appropriate for college material! He had four years of high school plus one year of prep school and still is not academically eligible!
Posted via Mobile Device
I think he was going to sit the bench this year anyway so I'm not all that bothered, but this is a fair point. How is he STILL academically ineligible? Is it course work or SAT score? If SAT score, OK, the guy might just not be all that bright when it comes to book learning (no sin there) or had a really poor school system (again not totally his fault). But course work? How is that even possible since his entire year at prep school was presumably spent PREParing him for college??