Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2018, 02:47 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 2,211 Times in 976 Posts
MrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeMrFlyerFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
early

Originally Posted by TommyGola View Post
I think for a freshman so early in the season, he has clearly demonstrated the ability to handle the point. The one concern I do have about his game, and perhaps this is only due to his being early in the season, is his outside shooting. He has not shown that ability yet.
I think you are right saying it's early in the season.

In everything I have seen and read, Cohill has focused on defense knowing good D will keep him on the floor.

Based on his history, he's a scorer, yet he's only taken 21 shots. Only three 3PT attempts.
He's made more free throws (8) than field goals (6). He has passed on some 3PT opportunities to drive the baseline and has gotten to the FT line. I would have liked to have seen him take a couple of those shots.

I have a feeling that AG will eventually encourage him to be more aggressive on the offensive end and we'll see a break out scoring game. There are 6 games (4 home) between the end of exams and the start of spring term. I look for that to be a time we start seeing bigger impact.