Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2018, 04:31 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 6,255 Times in 3,097 Posts
CE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jack72 View Post
I think Grant was not going to play Frankie at all yesterday, but his hand was forced. Most of us would have done the same, but would never admit it. The mistake, as some pointed out, was to not call a timeout after about 90 seconds of Frankie to get Cunningham or Obi back in. That would have stopped momentum and given those two an additional couple of minutes of rest. Grant doesn't get a do over, like all of our Monday quarterbacking, but then he makes the big bucks.

Frankie and Cohill will hopefully see lots of minutes in the next two weeks, and it hopefully will change them. Cohill with more minutes yesterday would have made little difference, as he is still too gun shy to shoot.
I admit I don't know anything (or at least don't know the whole story. I did not think it made sense to redshirt Frankie to start. Assuming there would not be an injury was a mistake. Then I think the plan should have been to get Frankie a few minutes in the first half yesterday.