User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 11:22 PM
Captain

RamodWaleskowski has much to be proud ofRamodWaleskowski has much to be proud ofRamodWaleskowski has much to be proud ofRamodWaleskowski has much to be proud ofRamodWaleskowski has much to be proud ofRamodWaleskowski has much to be proud ofRamodWaleskowski has much to be proud ofRamodWaleskowski has much to be proud ofRamodWaleskowski has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Beatty Town Coach View Post
I never implied that you implied "sucks".

But clearly the nature of your post is Mikesell not carrying his starting weight privileges. Otherwise you should have simply said you think XWILLIAMS should play more minutes. Specifically, you said you were too POed right now to type a book on your feelings of why.

That's a negative implication if there ever was one.

I've been one of the biggest XWILLIAMS supporters on this board, from day one; but you choose to make it partly about Mikesell. I agree that XWILLIAMS should get more playing time; but it has nothing to do with Mikesell starting.
He is not carrying his weight right now.

Didn't say he was a bad player. Please don't put words in my mouth. I only implied that he was not playing well and that I thought X deserved the starting nod. Someone said Mikesell is the best player in the Sophomore class. I provided facts that say otherwise. Once again this is about X and Ryan and which one I thought should be starting. How that turns into Mikesell doesn't belong here and should never play.... Well I am not really sure.

I only think that X should start, nothing more nothing less.

As for the reason I was too ****ed off it had everything to do with how embarrassing of a loss that was. I am OK with losing to good programs from time to time but not in that regard. We got out hustled and most especially VCU was tougher than us and wanted it more than us.

Last edited by RamodWaleskowski; 02-01-2017 at 11:25 PM..
Mad Props to RamodWaleskowski For This Totally Excellent Post:
FLYER5 (02-02-2017)