Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2019, 04:58 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 2,761 Times in 1,129 Posts
springborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ud2 View Post
I'll resume this argument probably over the off-season, I know that you can't wait for that, lol, don't feel like debating it further at the moment.

Suffice it to say that I am not the only one that subscribes to this line of thinking.

Below article is a good summary of the topic, and I think it also applies to VCU and Butler.

https://www.wcpo.com/news/insider/br...-to-head-coach
I'm flabbergasted that you point to XU at this time. Their record is worse than UD's last year and I remember how much you bashed AG last year. Why are you giving Steele a pass when you wouldn't give the same to AG?

Ironic that one of the returning players for XU who "praised the Steele hiring" was Kaiser Gates. He promptly took his ball and moved on to Europe to play this season...so much for continuity!