User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2019, 04:56 PM
Major

podcast411 has a brilliant futurepodcast411 has a brilliant futurepodcast411 has a brilliant futurepodcast411 has a brilliant futurepodcast411 has a brilliant futurepodcast411 has a brilliant futurepodcast411 has a brilliant futurepodcast411 has a brilliant futurepodcast411 has a brilliant futurepodcast411 has a brilliant futurepodcast411 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by longtimefan67 View Post
If there were a poll to ban you, it wouldn’t surprise me if 90% or more would want it done. It’s OK to disagree with a coaches hiring, after-all i wanted coach Grant when they hired Miller. Its the continuous theme of “Grant is a terrible coach” that gets really old. It makes me wonder in all seriousness why you even follow UD. Several posters have asked who you would want as a coach but you always deflect actually answering the question. If AG fails at UD with the proper amount of time to implement his system and the exact same thing happened at IU, do you really think AM would come back if asked? I don’t. If you really love AM, go follow him at IU; right now he needs all the support he can get. But here at Dayton, AG is the coach now - so get behind the team and coach or leave (IF you really are a UD fan).
Posted via Mobile Device
UDScott is protected by the Americans with disability act. Sadly we can't ban him. But we can remind him of this idiotic posts - like saying no way we get over 18 wins - which quickly pointed out his lack of any knowledge at all about the flyers.