Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2020, 12:53 PM
General

Thanked 4,578 Times in 2,405 Posts
Smitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond repute
One other thing. Is Jalen really a great PG? I think he's a good PG and a great hybrid. I think his stats jumped into 1st team A10 as much because of Rodney Chatman taking part of his PG responsibilities and allowing him to become more of a main offensive weapon as it did because of the better inside game the Flyers had. That's great, don't get me wrong, but I'm pretty sure the NBA isn't looking for that hybrid type player from a guy Jalen's size.

Compare that to two of Dayton's all time great PGs who carved out a nice NBA career and were both drafted. Johnny Davis and Negele Knight. Those guys handled all the PG responsibilities and were the main scoring threats at the same time.

Last edited by Smitty10; 11-23-2020 at 01:01 PM..