Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 12:44 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,223 Times in 585 Posts
CvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TommyGola View Post
Very skilled player for a freshman. He certainly doesn't hesitate to shoot the ball; that is for sure. I like the way he shoots off the dribble. That combined with his quickness makes him very hard to guard. By the time he is a junior, the whole country will be looking at this kid.
Sounds like you are describing McKinley Wright and he would be here but for the change of events this past March with Archie leaving. McKinley stated that UD was one of the first to offer him and he honored that relationship even when power 5 schools started calling. Even though it didn't work out because he is now at Colorado I thought it was pretty cool that he chose UD over his home team Minnesota.

I agree that by the time Zeb is a junior, the whole country will be looking at this kid and I hope, by that time, he has a relationship started with AG and his assistants and decides UD is the place for him.