User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Dayton to AAC?
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 12:49 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 4,600 Times in 2,847 Posts
UACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeUACFlyer has a reputation beyond repute
True

Originally Posted by UD62 View Post
I would suggest that your description of our athletic program. or lack thereof lies at the feet of TF.
That's true. UD's definition of an athletics "program" was the men's BB team. TF was responsible for the Arena...incredibly farsighted. But that was pretty much it. Of course, the administration plays a role re what an AD is able to do. I have no idea re how much support TF got or asked for from the UD administration.

Bro Ray must have realized that UD had no athletics program when he hired Ted K....and Ted got the by-in and support he needed to create what we have today. It wasn't easy for Ted...took time....but he pulled it off.

In my opinion, Kissell has not received the recognition he deserves.