Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2016, 09:40 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 4,000 Times in 1,176 Posts
THirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jack72 View Post
UD has three offers out to players in the ESPN 2017 rankings: Hamir Wright (PF), Howard Washington (PG) and Andre Rafas (PF).

spn.go.com/college-sports/basketball/recruiting/databaseresults?firstname=&lastname=&collegeid=216 8&class=2017&position=&state=
Wright has some big time offers, I don't know how likely we are to be on any kind of final list.

Washington was recruited by us for 2016, he committed to Butler, but I think was not going to be eligible, so he was given a release and reclassified to the 2017 class. I don't know if we are still on his radar or vice versa.

Rafus is a big time recruit, and eliminated UD from his list a little bit ago. He holds offers from UCLA, Kansas, and Kentucky, among others (he listed a "final 15" schools a couple weeks ago and UD was not on the list).

We just need one guy to commit for the 2017 class and we will get things rolling. Dave Jablonski's piece in the DDN today reiterated from Archie how important the 2017 class is. I'll guess we won't get any verbals for a few weeks. Would love to be wrong about that though.
Posted via Mobile Device
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to THirt For This Totally Excellent Post:
DallasFlyer (06-27-2016), jack72 (06-28-2016)