Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: 2017-18 season
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 09:11 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 2,767 Times in 1,133 Posts
springborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond repute
I appreciate those who took the time to answer legitimate questions about next year's team. I've said in earlier posts that next year will be very exciting to watch the growth of this team.

I'm also very intrigued by AM's plans to transition from a guard focused offense to a forward/center focused offense. It's been three years since the elite 8 run which was pretty balanced. I'm excited to see new offensive sets that maximize the potential of next year's team. Yes we are losing some good on ball defenders but it will interesting to see how a taller team defends and rebounds.

There is a lot to look forward to but you don't lose four seniors without having some growing pains.

Since I'm not a part of the program it really doesn't matter if my expectations are lower but I surely expect AM's expectations to not be lower. My guess is that AM will measure success early in the season next year by the growth of his team more than W/L.

That might be something to remember before the usual cast of characters race onto UD Pride after a close loss next season to badmouth a young team.

Last edited by springborofan; 03-21-2017 at 09:13 PM.. Reason: Grammar
Mad Props to springborofan For This Totally Excellent Post:
TMPH66 (03-22-2017)