Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: McKinley Wright
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2017, 11:46 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,262 Times in 666 Posts
FlyerGuyer has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerGuyer has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerGuyer has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerGuyer has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerGuyer has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerGuyer has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerGuyer has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerGuyer has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerGuyer has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerGuyer has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerGuyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Smitty10 View Post
So if you're still butt hurt over this tomorrow, or the next day or week or whatever, blame UD admin because I guarantee they had a say in how open AM was with the press. Heck, I knew he'd leave someday soon when the right offer came around, they sure as heck knew it too. Naive fans are the only one's caught off guard by this, learn your lesson but love the man for giving our program a chance to take off.

The guy is still in his 30s for crying out loud, think about it, who if is top 2 coaching talent in the country is going to make Dayton their home forever when their career has just taken off. I wouldn't. I wouldn't being raised in Dayton and being a Dayton Flyers fan more than any other sports team anywhere. I'd have jumped at the chance to coach IU in my late 30s and so would anybody who's not nuts.

LOL. Take a deep breath and take your meds, captain. I know you said you met Archie in Hawaii and became totally starstruck, but that doesn't mean the Millers have not mastered coach-speak. They have, anyway you want to spin it. You're not revealing anything that everybody does not already know.