User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: McKinley Wright
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 01:07 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 9,809 Times in 4,072 Posts
shocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jerseyflyer09 View Post
Not giving him a warm welcome would be very, very silly. Or, in other words, 'sweatery'
Note I said some...I couldn't care less where he decides to go. Whether it's here or somewhere else. I don't want people playing for UD that don't want to be here. He decides to suit up, he will have my support.

Originally Posted by steve View Post
Ouch....Your comments kind of are hypocritical based on your objective feelings about Archie leaving and some other comments about players having their "right" to choose a school for them based on situations like this happening...
Not hypocritical at all. He can do as he pleases. My problems lie when you want to decommit and can't even get it right (most likely an adult in his life). Explore other options...have at it. If I decide to switch employers, I don't plan on burning bridges. And by burning bridges that would be not knowing my bosses name or getting the name of the company wrong. The statement indicates to me that UD valued MW more than MW valued UD.

If you read the statement, and thought it was well put together and thought out, then I feel sorry for you. That lack of attention to detail speaks volumes of the people influencing MW.

I don't have a dog in the fight. I support the players that devote their time and effort towards UD, MW included if that is his choice. I do know that this program is bigger than one player and I am tired of hearing, not just on here but other places, that AG's future and the near future of this program is dependent on kids who haven't even moved on campus. I would be much more concerned with the unsupportive statements towards Crosby versus the statements about a potential future player. Had MW decided to stay, right out of the gate, that would have showed his commitment to UD, versus his commitment to transient NCAA coaches. It is his right and his choice, but I am not hung up on the decision. I am confident AG, incoming commits, and current players will be just fine regardless of who decides to show up this summer.
4 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to shocka43 For This Totally Excellent Post:
FLYER5 (04-10-2017), PerrymanFan (04-11-2017), rollo (04-10-2017), Whacker (04-10-2017)