Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: McKinley Wright
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2017, 12:32 AM
Lieutenant Colonel

joeybaloney is a splendid one to beholdjoeybaloney is a splendid one to beholdjoeybaloney is a splendid one to beholdjoeybaloney is a splendid one to beholdjoeybaloney is a splendid one to beholdjoeybaloney is a splendid one to beholdjoeybaloney is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by NCkevi View Post
Who paid airfare, food and lodging for Archie and his assistants to travel to watch him play? While they were recruiting him who was paying the coaches salaries?
I agree with this sentiment completely. Archie recruited these guys on UD's dime. I really respected BG's handling of Henton and Gibson, encouraging them to stay at UD. I understand Archie is IU's coach now, but he's gotta know how badly we need MW considering Crosby's lack of development. IU is a little easier school to recruit to, find another **** PG. I respect Coach Miller very much and am rooting for him to do big things at IU, but if he poaches any of our incoming recruits I will lose a lot of that respect.
5 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to joeybaloney For This Totally Excellent Post:
BeckysTXA (03-28-2017), longtimefan (03-28-2017), longtimefan67 (03-28-2017), superfan99 (03-28-2017), TommyGola (03-28-2017)