Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 02:48 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 2,464 Times in 1,288 Posts
UD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SeasonTicketFan View Post
There is nothing wrong with being ambitious. Frankly, BG and AM were both MORE ambitious than the university. The university has to start thinking more like a championship organization. UD is getting there thanks to the ambition of these coaches

If you think you are good and top notch, then you want to be where the best are. I can't fault either coach.

If AG does not talk about winning A10 championships, sweet 16s, Final Fours and championship games, I will be disappointed. I expect him to drive the team and university towards those goals.
And here I thought that by offering AM a top ten salary, and all the support he could ask for that the Administration was acting like a championship organization.