Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 09:43 PM
General

Thanked 5,457 Times in 2,385 Posts
Gazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rollo View Post
I also never aid the clock was running but I bet you figured that out!

As for diving and sliding...picture the above scenario where a dribbler who is sprinting loses their balance as well as the ball...as they dive for it, they are going be sliding on their stomach (you fall on your butt, you dive on your stomach...right?). When they grab the ball and are slowing to a stop, that's when they roll over to their back. Because traveling wasn't called immediately, you have to assume that (the clock is running and) the player rolled onto their backside while still sliding which leads you back to my statement about them picking up their feet that were on the floor...as was the player's butt.

I can't spell out 100% of every YMtC...some of it must be visualized by the reader. If you pictured the scenario as I intended, you should be able to 'see' what's happening. At least that's my intent...
So you're saying the player dove head first, rolled onto his back, and kept BOTH feet on the floor in the process?!?! Red Panda could not do that. At least 1 foot (and as many as 2) would come off the floor when flipping from stomach to back. I picture both feet off the ground as the person flips from stomach to back and ONLY THEN would the feet come down on the floor.