Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 04:13 PM
General

Thanked 4,578 Times in 2,405 Posts
Smitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by longtimefan67 View Post
I wasn't referring to Negele Knight when I said "virtually no supporting cast" - I was referring to Johnny Davis who AFTER his freshmen year, literally was the only notable player since Von Lehman, Smith and Sylvester had all graduated.

Negele Knight had 5 other seniors and that team basically did nothing for 3 years. Only in the second half of their senior year did they begin to live up to the expectations set when they were all freshmen.
Just curious, is it your memory or do you remember things about Von Lehman that I don't? You have twice now mentioned him in the same breath as big loss with Smitty and Sly yet you've left of Elijah who was much more accomplished and Fisher who was at least senior Von Lehman's equal as a junior. Other than that I agree with you on Knight vs JD comparisons.
Mad Props to Smitty10 For This Totally Excellent Post:
FLYER5 (05-10-2017)