User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2017, 08:59 AM
Colonel

Buckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud of
CvilleFlyer: I think I watched about 7 different videos with Antwann Jones in it. He looks like a potentially great player. Curiously, Antwann Jones is actually in the same game, highlighting other players on their bio pages. He is in the play. I concur with my criticism above. I am just a fan who is watching videos and I know nothing. But I am one heck of a fan. Look at me and you. Its May and I am watching College basketball videos. The season does not start till October and these players just finished sophomore and junior high school classes.

My reference to "seems to play below the rim" on some of these players is my way of saying that they may not be able to elevate which is part of showing some athletic upside talent. But the criticism above is valid. John Stockton from Santa Clara and later the Utah Jazz was a great player and I do not ever remember seeing him play above the rim.

I attended the Olympic trials in Bloomington Indiana when Bobby Knight was head coach and Donoher was an Assistant coach. I remember Stockton actually dunking once.

My reference to "he looks so young" is my way of saying, did I ever look THAT young?
Posted via Mobile Device