User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 04:13 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

Flyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond repute
I wondered about some coaching issues. Staying in the zone allowing UM to run the clock. Possibly pressing the inbounds play before the end. I hope that we don't have the same situation here as when Hill, the former NBA player and coach, took over Fordham will all his promises when all he was really looking for was a stepping stone back to the NBA.

However, the TV announcers were brutal and right about the UD players. No energy. This effort was a far cry from the one that beat SBU. No one to help Cunningham. Kostas has a lot to learn and I am starting to understand why he is at UD and not at one of the "major" programs. He is a far cry from his brother and we should not think that he will be his brother in the near future. I was glad to see Williams back but then he seemed to disappear. Was he on the floor at the end?

The minute I saw DD take the ball and start dribbling around at the end, I knew the game was lost. When he controls the ball, I think the other players feel that they will not be getting any passes and he will just charge to the basket or take an outside shot. I though he had an outlet pass to someone near the top of the key but I may be wrong.

Oh well, another learning experience
Mad Props to Flyer68 For This Totally Excellent Post:
pmcmullen (01-08-2018)