Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 04:18 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 2,451 Times in 1,244 Posts
C-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond repute
I go to sleep and work and this thread goes wild. LOL

Originally Posted by John C. View Post
He will have lost a year anyway if he would have red shirted and then transferred. There are no guarantees you will play when you sign on the dotted line.
Originally Posted by ud2 View Post
I agree with John. What difference does it make? If he redshirts and then transfers, he still loses a year of eligibility.

Regardless, I hope that he stays here, and that things work out in the end.
I hadn't thought of it the way John stated(my bad) but that is correct if he transfers it really doesn't matter if he redshirted this year because he will still have 3 years to play at that school after sitting 1.

I guess the only way that it would truly matter is if he doesn't transfer and then ends up being a productive player for UD. (Doesn't everybody on here tell me to be more patient with coaches & players and allow them time to develop ) Then everybody might be looking back and asking why did he play 4 minutes his freshman year that prevented us from having him for another season.