Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 02:50 PM
General

Thanked 2,829 Times in 1,552 Posts
TommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by T-Bone 84 View Post
I have a feeling the UD Admin may be driving the “You have to keep him on the team, as long as he isn’t violating the student handbook” bus here. I believe the APR is a big issue with the University brass, and they don’t want to see that damaged by anything that’s not a violation of University policy. If that’s true, then Grant’s backed into a corner where his best answer is “I’ll dress him, but I won’t play him.”

All supposition, but entirely plausible.
Posted via Mobile Device
Well, handbook aside, you cannot let this kid have a scholarship next year. Strip it from him and he can go back to NJ and think about the tremendous life opportunity he is missing.
Mad Props to TommyGola For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (01-23-2018)