User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2022, 08:46 PM
Captain

GoFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeGoFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeGoFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeGoFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeGoFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeGoFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeGoFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeGoFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeGoFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeGoFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeGoFlyer has a reputation beyond repute
" A recent drive thru the UD campus made me realize that this is not the same university that my wife and I attended. I lived at University Hall on West Campus and took a five mile ride on a blue school bus to get to classes. Freshmen guys had to take ROTC. The basketball team played their games in the Fieldhouse and students had to wait outside all night for tickets. I played hoops in the Women's Gym, if you can believe that. NCR was thriving across Brown Street in a space now being built up by the U. The Montgomery County Fair was held around Labor Day every year at the Fairgrounds, also in space that now belongs to the university and which it hopes to develop."

And the Kettering Student Center was brand new, The pain of Kennedy's assassination was still raw, women had to wear skirts except for the lower level and only if you entered by a lower level door, Mass at least once during the week days was required, and .. . best memory of all . . . . "Pretty Woman" played on the juke box all day . . .over and over and over. Thank you Roy Orbison.