User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2020, 07:19 AM
Major

superfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond reputesuperfan99 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by podcast411 View Post
Yeah - if we want to be political - lets look at the fact Trump cost The University of Dayton a national championship. If he had been focused and locked in and really locked things down and got testing kits out and made sure resources were put in place - there is a high probability the season would not have been canceled - not to mention nothing of all the deaths. When you objectively look at was was done or really not done from when he was first made aware of this - until Mid March - you will get angrier and angrier. This season would not needed to have been canceled if Trump was competent as a leader in crisis - and when history is written of this time it will not be kind to this administration. And any UD fan really knows deep down Trump cost us this post season and possible next season as well. Glad I voted for Joe Exotic last time.

I can't tell if this is a joke or serious. I agree with Glen Clark and will save my political rants for the off-topic board. Not political at all though is the fact that sports have been cancelled worldwide in all countries, not just America.
Mad Props to superfan99 For This Totally Excellent Post:
UDGutter2 (04-15-2020)