Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2020, 11:25 AM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 6,619 Times in 2,468 Posts
Lifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
When I watched the games or replay, he contributes very little on offense. Rarely even setting a screen. Anyway you analyze it, that's 20% of our offensive capacity. Since he's a guard, he's out on the perimeter a majority of the time. As a result, his defender sags into the lane because he's no threat. I just don't see how that helps us. On defense he has one steal in 24 minutes of playing. That's 20% of time for one player over three games. So I'm trying to find those abstract attributes. Should those minutes go to Blakney? He seems to be getting more confident, contributing, and has a higher ceiling. Ibi, Chatman, and Crutch can handle the guard minutes (barring injury). I don't have anything against him, I just don't think there's any evidence that suggest he should be taking minutes from a scholarship player.,

Can't help but wonder if Frazier is headed for a red shirt.
I posted in the game thread that Luke had his appendix removed Thursday. Mulcahey said he was in the recovery process and looking forward to getting back on the court when he is healed.