Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2021, 10:06 AM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 2,346 Times in 1,341 Posts
CT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CvilleFlyer View Post
Thanks for the clarification of events T-Bone 84. I wasn't at the game and I didn't realize he only got hit twice, once by Shreffler and then once by Mack. Didn't Shreffler have something like 30 points in the game? Did the Flyers win? The reason I posted above is that I thought someone would have a tape of the game or at least the sequence as described above. That would be an interesting game to be able to watch for those of us that weren't there!
IIR, the year after Haffner lit us up for 65, I believe Shreffler went definitely for 30 and maybe even low 40's against us. Can anyone confirm that?