User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 06:15 PM
Major

66flyer has much to be proud of66flyer has much to be proud of66flyer has much to be proud of66flyer has much to be proud of66flyer has much to be proud of66flyer has much to be proud of66flyer has much to be proud of66flyer has much to be proud of66flyer has much to be proud of66flyer has much to be proud of
The fans seemed plenty loud to me, especially since we were scoring at will quite a bit of the time. I keep yelling at Gav--"You're not Luke!", lol. But was so glad to see his dunk and an unbelievable 3 at the end because his mom was still here. At the three she covered her head in her hands in amazement, lol.
I know some of you think games like this are boring and meaningless, but I love them. I love to see my Flyers wipe up the floor with an opponent because it doesn't happen very often and I can breathe normally the whole game.
I hope this game propels the team with confidence at Ole Miss. The one thing I worry about is the FTs in a game where we really need them. Hope this is an aberration. Most of the other games, they did OK in that dept.
GO FLYERS!
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to 66flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
Glen Clark (01-01-2014), jack72 (01-01-2014)