Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2019, 12:20 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,933 Times in 910 Posts
SLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by FLYER93 View Post
Friend of mine who is die hard Hoosier fan sent me a long sound clip from Dan Dakich's show. Wow, to listen to the clip just do a search on either Youtube or Google-
Dan Dakich on What is happening to Indian Basketball. (Sorry can't post link at work)
It is a 13 minute long absolute tirade over Archie's weak coaching and handling of Romeo Langford. He goes on to rip every member of the staff... Tom Ostrom, Bruiser Flint, Ed Shilling. He's essentially calling it a mistake to hire Archie and questions why a former Hoosier isn't running the program
Archie finishes at the bottom of the conference and the fans might force administration to make another move.
This (the Dakich link) was posted in the "Well, this was not good thread".

I don't give a lot of credence to Dakich. He's a goober that has agendas, biases and takes cheap shots
Mad Props to SLUFLYER For This Totally Excellent Post:
Lowd&ProUD (02-01-2019)