Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 05:59 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,009 Times in 498 Posts
Flyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by flyerfan4life View Post
Another hoops analyst, Tai Young, said this: "Ive said it before but Dayton is going to make the most of all 4 years they have of Moulaye Sissoko. Big, strong athletic forward that moves on his feet. Aggressive mentality for the Lincoln Prep forward"
Tai Young said that? I'll be surprised if he plays more than one year at UD before he turns pro in that case, (that is sarcasm as I have never heard of Tai Young or the recruiting service he works for). In any event, my point wasn't that he can't play this year, it was that we may not NEED him to.

There is nothing better than a kid you weren't relying on forcing his way into the lineup. Believe me I hope that is the case, but even then how many forwards are going to get playing time? Toppin, Mikesell, Johnson, Watson (wing I guess techincally). I would say that at 6'10" 285 Moulaye could play some at the 5, but Tai Young says he's a forward so that's out.

Last edited by Flyers98; 05-13-2019 at 06:25 PM..