Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: UD Arena Fire!
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 08:12 PM
Major

Flyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer2 has a reputation beyond repute
Roof fires can be a nightmare for firefighter on an old building. I was an engineer at the old Frigidaire Plant an while I was in the office there was a huge explosion. Went to look and the main floor was filling with smoke so i boogied my butt out of there. Called the superintendent to let him know the general area and he told me to go back in and see what happened..... right... I told him I didn't know what the smoke was from and stayed outside. One of the main plant air compressors blew and caught the roof on fire. Initially they were able to contain the fire but it soon went horizontal between one of the six layers of roofing. Took them most of the day to get everything under control.