Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2019, 05:25 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 2,378 Times in 810 Posts
The Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris R View Post
From my chair it was matchups. We needed to speed the game up. Grant started Toppin the second half which he almost never does in terms of changing the lineup to start the 2nd half that started the 1st. With Toppin out there we had a big man that could run the floor. Mikesell, Crutch, Davis, Cohill gave us some quickness to try and get baskets in transition and Dwayne got 14 minutes today -- taking some from Mikesell and Landers since Frankie didnt play.

Josh was 1-6 from the floor but was crashing the glass. Dukes were quick and athletic and got off the floor fast. Perhaps not having him in there hurt us in giving up the 19 offensive rebounds, but I think it was the right call. Cunningham is still our horse.
Agree. And since these were coaching decisions, Grant earns credit for the adjustments. Coached us to a close game win, too. He still baffles me at times, but today AG earns a big pat on the back.
Mad Props to The Fly For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (02-02-2019)