Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 10:18 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 4,000 Times in 1,176 Posts
THirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond reputeTHirt has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by OSU Flyer View Post
I'm happy with our scheduling for the most part. Neil doesn't have any easy job and there's about million articles from the national writers backing up the difficulty teams in our position have in that department.

Only thing I would change is in the rare year like last year for instance. When there's a very good chance the team is going to be in the tournament. We're playing for seeding. Consider an extra neutral site game, series starting on the road or a one off road game in place of a buy game.

If a team can't be found so be it. I think the scheduling model is fine but some slight variance is justified if there's a team worthy of it. 2-3 less home games a decade.

Anything that can be done to get us out of the 7/10 and 8/9 games on the seed line.

look at a 2 for 1 if it would get us a good series
Good post. I totally agree that getting us off the 11-10-19-8-7 lines is key but that’s actually a pretty big step up. UD is in a weird position right now as Chris outlined above - there simply aren’t many great options, and as long as we have 18-ish games vs the A10, it’s gonna be tough to move into top-6 seed range. Heck, we are barely top 6 seed in the conference this year!

My main point was to demonstrate how awful ud2’s point is. The same one he makes in post after post despite mountains of evidence against it.
Posted via Mobile Device