User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: PSU Match
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2015, 07:31 PM
Flyer Volleyball Superfan. Almost 8,000 Posts To Prove It.

Thanked 5,394 Times in 2,479 Posts
BeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Figgie123 View Post
This was from the Dayton Flyers write up about the Villanova game:

"The match will be video streamed by Penn State but without commentary. Dayton will be providing a free audio stream as well."

I think was the case last year as well, that Penn State did the audio for only their game.
You are correct -- except last year the audio was in sink with the video. That was not the case yesterday and you could barely hear the audio portal they did provide UD to broadcast. Now the broadcast team was great -- Shane White and Coach Balise -- our volunteer coach from last year. I just had to turn them off because I could not stand watching the match with audio about 2 plays ahead.

Last edited by BeckysTXA; 12-05-2015 at 07:37 PM..