User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2018, 12:25 AM
Colonel

redbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud of
I've heard Grant state several times that a team goal this year was a Top 4 finish in the A10. Obviously, much easier to win the tourney when you don't have to play an extra day. That dream is effectively over after the UMass loss. But to finish in the BOTTOM 4 and play on Wednesday night? Sad. First, they'll never win 5 days in a row (much less 4) with the bench they don't have. But what surprises me most about the season to date is that the steady improvement I expected we would see just didn't materialize. Some promising stretches by various starters for sure. And they are 4-1 vs the top 5 in the league. But I'm just not seeing the upward trend. They still have a month to figure things out. And it's not like anyone thought they had a chance of being NCAA at-large worthy. The goal was to get in a position to win the A10 Tournament. But unless power is restored to the bench then it's on to Cincinnati... I mean, on to next season.