Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Twiter follows
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2018, 10:46 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,223 Times in 585 Posts
CvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by springborofan View Post
I don't see how Chatman and Crutcher play at the same time. I suppose one could be off ball but isn't that why AG got Cohill? I'm sure Jordan Davis thinks he is playing two guard as well. At best, they each get 22 minutes each since Ibi, Landers and Matos will play the 3 primarily.

I'm all for getting good players but Chatman, Crutcher, Davis and Watson will all be in the same class. I"m curious how that would play out.

it looks like AG is comfortable with up to 4 guards on the court at one time.
You have a valid point. I hope if it all plays out that AG has a plan as well and also hope he and his assistants continue to recruit 3, 4 and 5 star point guards and shooting guards like they have been doing for 2019, 2020 and beyond! I know sometimes those stars before high schoolers names are over rated and not accurate. Give me a 3 star Scoochie Smith once every four years and I would be happy because you just can't measure heart.
Mad Props to CvilleFlyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
Justin (05-07-2018)