Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 03:49 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,086 Times in 640 Posts
steverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond reputesteverino015 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Lifelong Flyer Fan View Post
Jablonski tweets
Archdeacon is writing a Donnie Jones story for Sunday. As @marcushartman pointed out to me, Jones' hometown is also the home of the Mothman, though there was some debate as to whether the Mothman still lives there. Will Arch work a Mothman reference into his story?

More David Jablonski Retweeted David Jablonski
I read Arch's description of this story, so I can answer, Yes, the Mothman will definitely be mentioned in his Sunday piece on Donnie Jones.David Jablonski added,
yes!! Great news right there.....

you know, some how, some way, I just think as long as Donnie Jones is a member of the UD coaching staff Mothman should be making some regular appearances at UD Arena for our home games as a regular character...

that would be awesome stuff, right there... rooting for the Flyers, and staring at the opponents with glowing red eyes... and fists clinched lol.....) have a ""grrrowl"" come over the speakers