Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 11:49 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 9,809 Times in 4,072 Posts
shocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SeasonTicketFan View Post
One thing to remember. Neil Sullivan doe snot have the history of UD tied to him. I have never asked Neil about the hiring process, but I can tell you at least one person in the search committee said that the ties and former player did not matter to him. He felt that Anthony was the best person for the job. I think his MBA experience and working with Donovan was a big plus. We also forget that he had really good success at VCU. I don't think he was hired solely because he was a UD grad.

While I am very concerned about what I've seen so far, I don't think that 4 games is an adequate sample. I also believe that KenPoms stats for this basketball season have enough data points yet.
Bingo...Neil appears to put forth a complete analysis on everything done. His loyalty is tied to making the correct decisions. No questions asked.