Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: On to 2018-19
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 02:55 PM
Major

Buster has much to be proud ofBuster has much to be proud ofBuster has much to be proud ofBuster has much to be proud ofBuster has much to be proud ofBuster has much to be proud ofBuster has much to be proud ofBuster has much to be proud of
There is a good core to build around. Hopefully everyone (especially Kostas) works their butts off on their game, and puts on a few pounds. I said it in another thread, Kostas going on his European trip and getting injured didn't help things. It probably left AG little time to evaluate him.
I think it is pretty well understood that Pierce & Xerius will not be back. Cunningham will be here, so I hope that is settled discussion. I know many are down on a few other players, but generally if you work hard, and stay out of trouble, the University renews your scholarship. So there is no reason to believe that Crosby or Svoboda will not be back.
So I expect two more signees by May. Hopefully one who can play immediately, one a transfer whom will have to sit a year. We have a good lineup, we just need more talent / depth from the bench.