User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2018, 11:51 AM
Captain

Phi Psi Flyer '09 is a splendid one to beholdPhi Psi Flyer '09 is a splendid one to beholdPhi Psi Flyer '09 is a splendid one to beholdPhi Psi Flyer '09 is a splendid one to beholdPhi Psi Flyer '09 is a splendid one to beholdPhi Psi Flyer '09 is a splendid one to beholdPhi Psi Flyer '09 is a splendid one to beholdPhi Psi Flyer '09 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by BRob2Perryman3 View Post
Agreed 97% I would put the bIG eAST by itself in a tier #2. Then move everyone else down a tier,

If the East and Midwest would cull the high mid-major Conferences they'd get a super conference on par with the b.e. I know there are semantics and reasons why and reasons not...

Dayton
St. Louis
VCU
URI
Wich.St
UConn
UC
Houston

fill in any 2,4,6 or 8 more teams. They could really get cute with 3 divisions for Olympic sports and make it span the country, it could work with travel partnerships. Charter flights fixes travel related issues for Men's basketball. If you don't want to do charter flights then you aren't committed enough to join. That adds Gonzaga,St. Mary's,SDSU,New Mexico,Nevad,Colorado State etc. to the picture.

I know.
That just looks like a list of UD and SLU plus a whole bunch of public commuter schools that are degree factories. As many have said time and time again...we need to figure out how to win the in A10 before anything happens.