Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2020, 06:37 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,773 Times in 936 Posts
hawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by flyer016 View Post
F'n laughable. What in the world would you know about the evolution of college curriculum over the past 20 years? It appears you've read a tweet about academia being a bubble, and it fit your worldview, and so now you'll run with it.

However, this post does encapsulate a lot of what goes on on this board; a bunch of white boomers pining for the days of the past, complaining about how things are; all while ensconced in their safe suburban homes.

Y'all would have to leave your hometowns to ever experience, much less understand, the world that goes on beyond your picket fences.
I've read your post a few times. Unless I'm missing something it does not seem to contain an actual argument.

I have no idea what the color of my skin has to do with the irrefutable facts in my post, but for whatever it may be worth to you I am a millennial.

EDITED TO ADD: RE the bubble, if you'd like to understand the business cycle and how it works I suggest checking out the Austrian school and their near exhaustive treatment of this topic.

Last edited by hawkoooo; 04-15-2020 at 06:41 PM..