User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 08:35 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

FlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond reputeFlyerBob has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by FlyerBob View Post
I think this seals the deal on Coach Grant. Nice job recruiting Coach!
Originally Posted by Buster Goode View Post
LoL. We haven't even tipped off a game yet.
That's fair Buster- but I stand by it. Archie leaving had half of us wringing our hands in worry, wondering if this was the end of the run. There was a number of our own that was critical of hiring CAG. I personally was very pleased with the hire.

I liked he was an alum, liked his track record at VCU and to a lesser extent Bama, liked his NBA experience, liked his executive "presence", liked his ethics & self-discipline, liked his family values, liked his ability to keep all but one recruit, and was just waiting to see his if he could recruit new talent after years away from college ball.

Bingo- the kids relate to him. I guess all along I presumed he was a decent bench coach with his many years of college ball success. I think we hit 2 home runs in a row. I'm in my happy place and being a Flyer fan is beautiful.
Mad Props to FlyerBob For This Totally Excellent Post:
Buster Goode (09-13-2017)