Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 03:20 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 10,171 Times in 5,899 Posts
jack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by steve View Post
I'm sure as the rest of this season plays out along with summer workouts/ fall practices, obviously, the coaches get a much better evaluation of all players so for any poster to give some timetable is pure non-sense. Again, this is a message board so it's all opinionated is it not?

All I know is all 3 of the players I mentioned have multiple deficiencies of some sort and their inconsistent play in their stats and games proves that. I have no clue if the RS guys are better between the white lines or not but, again, it's a board to give opinions. I know that I see better and far more clearly than I hear..
Just to clarify, I of course in no way mean the exact month and day or game. In general: the start of the season, by the start of A10, near the end of the season.

How many said Obi would start this year? It took him 22 games, as good as he has been. I do not see Grant not starting seniors, Mikesell and Landers, at the start of the season. Near the end of the season, probably not.