Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 12:40 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 15,915 Times in 6,996 Posts
rollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ClaytonFlyerFan View Post
So you punish a kid based on hearsay from the one who claims to have been bitten? Why do you believe the alleged bitee? I know of at least one coach who was so **** crooked i would not put it past him to tell one of his kids to bite another and then try to get someone else kicked out of the game for it. Same coach stood in my gym and tried to recruit my star player in Metro to drive 35 minutes one way to practice and play for his program. Yes, 5th graders being recruited. Every coach in the league had issues with this fool and his lack of ethics.
Sir Vice King, I was referring to a situation where the refs already had the kid on their radar for dirty play, not some innocent kid with no reason to assume anything.

I had a coach try to get me to kick out a player for cussing during a game...it never happened and I know it because I was on top of the play he was complaining about...not that cussing is an ejectable offense, but I know that coaches will go as far as they can to get kids penalized for stuff they didn't do, which is why you need to have some sort of background before over-officiating.
ClaytonFlyerFan (02-11-2019)