Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 04:04 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 8,593 Times in 3,714 Posts
ClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Beatty Town Coach View Post
This is "Dreamers Ville"!

Let's see, I'm a Dayton Flyers Basketball Season Ticket Holder, and I have travelled most of the Western Hemisphere following my beloved Flyers around in a circle; Ten bus rides to the sintas cement bunker, same-old pre-known result.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I am, like most of you, in a constant state of wake up wetness. When I suddenly awake OBI Toppin is drifting through mid air ala Mike Jordan, while gathering a Ryan Mikesell Touch Pass about five ten feet from the rim in the National Title game wit 5 seconds left, while xavier players and cheerleaders watch from below as the University of Dayton High Flying Flyer slams home the winning shot to deny norwood university the national championship, while 25,000 Flyer Fanatics chant DONALD TRUMP, DONALD TRUMP, DONALD TRUMP, DONALD TRUMP. While watching RUDY and the Flyer Cheerleaders, and Doc Morris storm the court, and the band plays "Were Going to Make Your Team Feel Blue...getting ready to watch Anthony Grant cut down the net, and waiting for "One Shinming Moment" and Neil gets a call from the little east conference, and tells them to go touch themselves.

Oh, and I'm the new and amazingly great host of "National Champions Feedback"
Great post other than the part about beating Favier. Xuck them, hope they are not even in the tourney, even sweeter in my opinion.
Mad Props to ClaytonFlyerFan For This Totally Excellent Post:
Beatty Town Coach (02-11-2019)