User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 06:05 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

oldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond reputeoldfan has a reputation beyond repute
I have to believe the coaching staff knew what they were getting when they offered Policelli the scholarship. They also knew what they were doing when they wanted to redshirt him even when the line up was already thin. They did this very early on.

This seems to me to mean they recruited him for the player would or could develop into not for what he was. I do not see that they would quickly abandon him.

Besides while the team appears to have a surplus of two guards and perhaps some would fill roles at the three spot or even in the case of Landers at the 4 spot they do not have many ideal three spot players. Mikesell is the only one who really fits that bill on the team and he will graduate after next year. If Policelli develops the way the coaching staff no doubt hopes he will, he could have that spot almost all to his own after next year.
Mad Props to oldfan For This Totally Excellent Post:
Clear Prop (02-11-2019)