Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 04:45 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 8,557 Times in 3,702 Posts
ClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rollo View Post
For those of you who may be thinking about becoming an official but really don't like reading rulebooks, here's what I dealt with last night during a GWOC freshman/jv doubleheader:
My guess is you were in a warm and cheerful south suburb for last nights back yard brawl.

I witnessed a player last night in a JV game make contact with the official in an effort to demonstrate the call the official did not make. No T (or comment best I could tell from the official who seemed to be shocked at what happened) and no discipline from the coach who was looking right at her.
Second time this year in only 3 games for the "future of the program" to throw a fit during the game. Wish I was the coach, AD, official, or parent when this happened!

The BS I have witnessed in youth basketball and on the AAU circuit is slowly ruining the game for me, sadly.........
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to ClaytonFlyerFan For This Totally Excellent Post:
Radar (12-08-2017), rollo (12-07-2017)