User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Hot Seat?
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2008, 10:42 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 3,160 Times in 803 Posts
John C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond repute
Fudd,

If you remember, at the beginning of the season I wrote an article where I really praised Warren and stated that the season would be a success if he continued his improvement. I really hoped that would be the case, it just didn't happen. Was he better at the end of the season, you bet. However, I cannot feel comfortable with him being the quarterback of this team and I can't understand how you can. He is consistantly out of control. He shoots 44% from the field when he only takes layups. He drives the lane with nowhere to go and the best thing that happens is that he gets fouled and we all know what happens when he gets to the line.

I love his defense and I love his hustle at all costs attitude, I just can't see us being successful with him playing 30 minutes a game.